Repairs, machining, chrome plating and firing
Due to its properties, Chrome has found a wide application as a technical cover. Technical chromium, otherwise known as hard chromium plating, is most often used directly on steel, but also copper, brass, aluminum and other metals or metal alloys, in order to improve mechanical properties and their resistance to corrosion.
We produce technical chromium in a wide range of thicknesses - from several to several dozen microns. We cover the external surfaces of piston rods, bushes, hydraulic distributors, valve guides, sliders, sliders, punches, overlays, spindles, plungers, etc. with the technical chromium.
- high hardness 1000-1100 HV,
- abrasion resistance,
- chemical resistance.
- With the possibility of processing before and after chroming.
- Wide possibilities of regeneration of worn sliding and friction surfaces of all kinds.
- Rebuilding the dimensions of details.
Thickness of applied coatings up to 60 microns.
- Dimensions of chromed details: diameter from 2 to 300 mm, length up to 2000 mm, weight up to 500 kg.
We also propose coating with technical chromium coated (with increased resistance to aggressive environments, used in the shipbuilding, mining and chemical industries).
There is a possibility to adapt to the needs of the client in the field of special orders.